Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Weight loss: Week 7
So I completely forgot about this post last week. But last week was my week that I didn't want to post. I only got 1 post out for my craft blog that is usually 3 per week! I was so lazy! With that I wasn't as good with exercising but I did get 6 or 7 days in of exercising so at least it's a step in the right direction....
Here are the measurements:
Weight: 185 (-2, total 11) YES! Past the 10 lbs mark!
Chest: 43 (same, total .5 inch)
Belly: 40 (same, total 2.25 inch)
Hips: 43.5 (-1, total 1 inch)
Thighs: 25 (same total, .5 inch)
Well I guess the exercising is helping! That's motivating! I'm hoping that I can have it even better next report! And I made my hip goal which was to lose one inch off my hips. sure it took 3 weeks instead of 2 but who cares? I MADE IT! Here are the goal for this next week:
I will eat well with plenty of fruits and veggies
I will exercise EVERYDAY except Sunday for 30 minutes
I will lose a total of 2 inches on my body where ever my body takes it off.
I will have only small amount of sweets and never go for seconds on them!
I think the only way I can make all my goals is to: follow the 1st goal religiously and the rest will follow. I believe I can do this even with Easter on it's way. To the next 2 week!
Labels:
Weight loss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment