Thursday, April 12, 2012
Weigth loss: Week 9
So I don't have much to say today except I HATE PUTTING IN SPRINKLERS! We have been working on them off and on for about 1 week now. Thanks to snow and rain we haven't been able to put the real time we've wanted to out on it. This is also where I have been putting my energy to as well. No exercising per say but cleaning out trenches all day and all night ( or at least on hour a day.) We even rented a trencher to do the majority of the work but afterwards a pump was decided to be added so instead of 12 inch trenches, that we have, we need 18 inch trenches in the front where all the big rocks and roots all seem to lie. Joy. So let's see where I'm at...:
Weight: unknown. I don't own a working scale, I use my mother's and didn't have a chance to check before this post so here' hoping that I'm still at -11
Chest: Same,( total, -.5)
Belly: 41, +1 (total -1.25) OUCH I thought it was looking bigger but I was hoping it was my imagination...all well
Hips: 43 inches, -.5 (total -1.5)
Thigh 24.7, -.2 inches (total -.2 inches) It's not really anything at all but its' something..
Not great but it just makes me want to do better! My goal for this next week is to lose that 2 inches I wanted this last time. 2 inches total from anywhere it takes off! I'm hoping for waist and hips mostly! Here we go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment