I thought long and hard what do have as the last, #30 thing to be and it has been decided. I thought of everything and considered the suggestions given, even the running one! Wow, I must really love comments :)
Now originally i thought of increasing my vocab, and told some of you that is what it was. That is no longer the case and anyhow, how would I be able to accomplish that goal? It's never ending!
Drum roll please..............
I decided that I would visit every temple in Utah before I turn 30, and not just visit but do some work at each one as well. This could be a very hard goal seeing how we keep getting new ones and right now my number is at 2. The Logan and St. George temples. I think that this will better myself and my husband because let's face it he will accomplish this goal right along side of me! So there you go all 30. If you need a refresher to the rest of the list click here.

No comments:
Post a Comment