I saw this on a few blogs and thought is was a great idea. Sadly i will be turning 30 within 5 years, and as Andrew so nicely pointed out, we will still be in Smithfield when I do and have a 6 year old! Needless to say I was feeling old about that! So I am working on compiling a list of 30 things I would like to get done before I turn the BIG 30. So here is the list:
1: Learn to play 3 songs on the piano.
2: Read all Jensen outlet books
3: Get back to pre-baby weight, then -10 pounds
4: Go to Washington D.C.
5: Paint front room and bedroom
6: Stop late night sweets. Nothing after 9
7: Organize pictures
8: Get Andrew back to the D.R.
9: Re learn French and better than before
10: Make decorations for all Holidays
11: Learn to dance with Husband
12: Do my Continuing Education points for AAMA
13: Go water skiing
14: Catch a fish
15: Finish Prereq courses for Nursing
16: Make a full outfit for myself, by myself.
17: Finish a crossword puzzle
18: Go rock climbing
19: Participate in a musical/play
20: Jump into a lake by way of rope
21: Know my City of Smithfield
22: Go to stand up comedy night
23: Finish Wedding scrapbook
24: Visit a haunted house
25: Learn to drive stick
26: Experience a meteor shower
27: Figure out how to put on make up that looks good
28: Build a sand structure or snow structure (and it actually looks like what it should)
29: Finish my 18,000 piece puzzle.
30:
I need help figuring out my last one. It needs to be something that doesn't cost a lot. I mean come on we are in Grad school here, and I would like it to be something that would be interesting and fun to do so sorry no sky driving too expensive! Any suggestions would help me a lot on my quest!

Run/walk a marathon... ;)
ReplyDeleteof course you would put that! ;)
ReplyDeleteThere is indoor skydiving in Ogden that only costs $49 for 2 minutes. It looks like it would be a lot of fun.
ReplyDelete