I have been trying to get the hang of couponing these last few months. I was starting to think that I wouldn't ever make it work enough to keep me doing it. Today I had an awesome time shopping. Now first off before I tell you what I did, I need to let you know that I HATE grocery shopping more than anything else. I would only go when we were completely out of milk, and bread.
I went to Smith's to day and got all of this:
All that is in the pic is 4 gallons of milk, 10 boxes of cereal, 6 packages of various sizes of Ziplock , gain detergent, 3 ivory body wash, 2 soap cars, 1 Irish spring body wash, 8 apples, 3 avocado, 1 cantaloupe, 1 honey dew, 1 17 1/2 lb watermelon, 3 toothpastes, 5 toothbrushes, 1pkg hot dog buns and 1 pkg hamburger buns all for 55 dollars.
Now this wasn't my favorite Couponing outing. Before I went to Smith I went to Kmart. Right now Kmart is having their double coupon event and I am in LOVE with it. Here is what I got there:
That's 10 Boxes of Hamburger Helper and 10 boxes of Suddenly Salad and 5 Soft soaps. All for the grand total of 7.42! That's about 30 cents a piece!!! I know that's not like the extreme couponing people on TV but they do illegal things and I didn't! It's a beautiful thing! So get over to kmart with your coupons and get some great deals of your own. I can't take credit of figuring out all the deals though. I have a HUGE shout out to Savvy Shopper who does all the work for me and provides the info for free! Thanks for making me a crazy couponing lady!
Wonderful. I haven't got the hang of successful couponing.
ReplyDeleteAnn
You should check out the website posted. It really helps!
ReplyDelete