Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Time flies when you're having fun,

Holy Cow I can't believe that it has been over a week since my last post! I will need to catch you up! First off I have received my Silhouette SD and it works great! Now I just wish I could go to town with it but since we are trying to get in a house I don't want to make more mess.  :(
Now as far as the house goes. We are in the final negotiation process. Trying to get the seller to chip in for some of the expenses. man that is one frustrating part of buying a house. This guy doesn't want to do anything. So far he is ok with having to fix the two windows that are cracked and putting on the handrail on the staircase and all outlet covers on (4 of them were missing). But he will not prime and paint the outside windows, put a thousand credit on for the electrical that needs updated. Now I'm sure that sounds like he is doing a fair amount. But basically he will not do anything that will cost money or give us money. All the stuff he is doing is stuff he already has but hasn't put on or up. We will see about this last part and hope for the best! :)

Also we have had 2 "activity days" with the neighbors that I would like to take note of. Last time we did something way simple. I had made some bean bags and had all sorts of cans and boxes around so I gathered them up and headed over to the Joneses home. This time we got to have Ayden in on the fun too. At first they did pretty good and put rocks and dirt and even the bean bags into the containers.



 But then they decided to play their own way. Which honestly was hilarious.

I had just missed him running into the tree with the box on his head.



As usual we had some bystanders enjoying the show.

This is Samuel, Ayden's little brother

And as always, Gavin













The activity today was pretty fun if I say so myself :) I ground up some fruit loops and gave the kids some glue sticks and paper. They went at it and enjoyed throwing the cereal onto the paper to see what they created.
After making their art, there was so much leftover sand we just had to eat it all afterwords. Sadly Ayden went for a nap early so he wasn't able to come hopefully next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment