I have been following many blogs for the past months that deal with different crafts and other creative ideas. Well 7. Yes, 7 of them were doing a giveaway for a silhouette sd. I did put in for every one of them but sadly I didn't win. Andrew knew just how much I wanted one when I told him about the giveaways and how they are having a sale right now if I didn't win.... I was joking halfheartedly and left it at that. Then to my surprise, a couple of nights ago, Andrew told me I could buy one! To tell you the least I was ecstatic! So sometime in the next two weeks this baby will be showing up at the door! WooHoo!
It cuts vinyl, paper and you don't buy cartridges like you have to for the Cricut. I can't wait to see how it is!!!

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. You will be getting a newer model than mine and I am a little jealous about that but I don't think too many things have changed. I hope you like yours as much as I like mine.
ReplyDeleteMe TOO!!!!!
ReplyDelete