Let me introduce you to my youngest child, Gavin. This is a pretty serious picture but his smile lights up and it uses his entire face. Such a cutie, if I can say so myself!And only 4 months old (about). Last night I have to admit that I was not happy to be his mom. Why? 4 hours of crying from 2 to 6 am, off and on but mostly on. To top it all off Andrew and I went to bed pretty late. Midnight or so I think. And that's not all of it, even after we calmed him down (he slept on daddy) at 8am it started again. So My husband, being the great man he is, stayed home from work and let me sleep a little bit and even get a shower. With a day like this should have been, a shower would have been out of the question. After that I took the crying Gavin and got him to sleep. Now this isn't the most flattering pic of me but this is the result of a bad night.
Andrew caught us sleeping. Check out the capri's They are from the Kohl's adventure! Thanks for taking care of me honey!
No comments:
Post a Comment