Yesterday I went shopping with my favorite little sister Amanda, who we like to call Mana. I dragged her around for me to find some much needed new clothes after having my last baby. The mission: To find cute shorts or capris, skirt if lucky and new shirts if cheap. So first we went to Ross. Here we just made fun of the clothes but I did find an ok shirt. Not a total waste of an hour. Then we went to Kohl's where we checked out all the 60-80% off racked in hopes to find some cute summer clothes. I luckily found some nice looking capris. But that's not all. Mana was looking at the jewelry in hopes of finding an inexpensive nicer looking pearl necklace than the plastic ones she has at home. With that in mind I went around looking at the clearance isle and all around, honestly trying to find something for me but keeping her in mind as well. Then I found some for her. They were a nice looking cream color but Mana realized they wouldn't match her white "pearl" earrings. So I looked down and found some and they weren't exact but close enough. I check the price tag 11 dollars but then I noticed the original tag....55 dollars!!! That's right I found 55 dollar pearls in the clearance. Knowing this Mana gets excited and we go to check out where we are reminded that jewelry is even more on sale and get them for 5.68. Now don't get me wrong I'm happy I found them for her and happy they are a higher quality than we ever thought we would find but part of me is, I guess, jealous. Which is so silly because I have never really wanted pearls. I think it's more the idea of getting something worth 55 dollars for 5 bucks and some change! Wow what a find!
Well there they are....So beautiful. I realize now I should have taken a picture of the lucky owner wearing them..all well. Mana, I guess you get out of having a picture in my blog a little longer......
No comments:
Post a Comment