Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pictures

So no matter how much I try I can't get a good pic of Gavin. He has THE cutest smile but the moment the camera comes out it is all about serious looks and staring. Take this photo for example not too bad except I caught him with his eyes closed....(and he had no idea the camera was out...yet..)
And then this one is pretty blurry. He was so excited that one of his arms looks like it's not even there!

I will continue to try and get a good picture of that cute smile of his so I can share it with "the world" Until then I guess I'm stuck with sleeping pics like this one.



How cute is that?!?! Speaking of sleeping. We were at my mom's house and Austin wouldn't take a nap. He did finally give in........



His legs aren't even touching the floor! Silly kid. We let him sleep like this for an hour before we put him in a proper bed. Kids are so funny sometimes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment