Wednesday, April 2, 2014

September

 

Its a Flying naked baby!

2013-09-02 16.36.15 

So the our neighbors and I trade off kids every week. 3 hours with 6 kids, 3 hours without any kids. Its a nice way to live. Our kids play so well together that I think having all of them and having no kids is easier than just having my kids. I love this situations. So that’s why their kids show up in a lot of my pictures! :) Below I had missed this little guy joining Jordan on the saucer

2013-09-03 10.50.07 2013-09-03 10.50.32

Young women’s!! I just got put into Young women’s and here is our first Activity. Going to the temple and cleaning the windows of the cars of those people inside doing the work It was way fun and cute.

2013-09-03 19.38.42

See the all the girls I get to know better! So excited!

 2013-09-03 20.01.06

Austin’s first day of Preschool. Doesn’t he look sharp and excited to go?

2013-09-10 12.46.412013-09-10 12.47.06 

Poor Gavin wanting to go too. We got him a backpack too so he didn’t feel left out. He is so ready for school. Only a few more months now and it’ll be your turn!

2013-09-10 12.46.58    2013-09-10 20.38.37

We had a fun visitor by the name of Peanut in our house. We just got a package and I wanted to put it together. It was a little cold and Jordan wouldn’t be going to sleep anytime soon so I left the front door open so Jordan could keep watching me and I could get to work. Well Peanut came over and the boys played with her for hours. She is a sweet cat. It even got me thinking about getting a cat of our own. Almost, but I decided otherwise.

2013-09-13 12.30.54 2013-09-13 12.31.26

Take my phone and take pictures of yourself? Well, expect them to show up here! You have been warned. Cute pics girls! Man,  I love Young Women’s!

2013-09-17 19.42.14  2013-09-17 19.42.36

Gavin got to choose an activity we could do together while Austin is at school so he had something to look forward to. He chose the airplanes, of course.

2013-09-12 14.03.15

Our cute sleepers. Who needs a dog when we have a Gavin!

2013-09-18 00.21.32

No comments:

Post a Comment