Friday, April 25, 2014

October

Austin’s field trip with his preschool to the fire department. Miss Jaci allowed Gavin to go around with them. It really made his day!

2013-10-03 14.27.05 2013-10-03 14.52.37 2013-10-03 14.53.21

Jordan is really starting to get around now.

2013-10-15 22.10.36

The Pumpkin walk.

2013-10-25 21.34.24  2013-10-25 21.34.53

Hat day at the book preschool the library puts on. That is a fun half hour! They read a bunch of books to the kids and then they have an activity for them to do at the end. So cute!

2013-10-09 14.05.44 2013-10-09 14.06.182013-10-09 14.06.12

Andrew turned the big 3 0 this year so to make his birthday special I gave him 30 gifts! I’m the best wife ever! :) I gave him things like a mug and t shirts with saying like 30 and still sexy, and this is what awesome and 30 looks like. They were fun to make. I had cards and pictures done by the boys, money for a movie night together,

2013-10-14 18.44.01

Made a cake and a pie, coin holder thingy, an oboe session to see if he can still play it, pencil holder, a small dish of spider rings. (Andrew’s mom said that’s how they taught him to count was with little spider or lizards. dish scrubbers (that his job he’s in charge of)

2013-10-14 18.44.12

30 skittles, 30 pennies and 30 quarters, gag gift of trick toilet paper, and 30 pens. That’s all I can think of right now. It was way fun to put together, and be able to show Andrew how much we love him!2013-10-14 19.03.232013-10-14 19.01.062013-10-14 19.03.32

Andrew decided to teach the kids how to start collecting stamps. They loved having the attention from daddy with something he does. Of course, they ended up ruining every one of them since we left them out to dry and they found pens to put their own creations on the stamps. Andrew was mad at first but took a deep breath and said the stamps weren’t his anyway. If that’s what they want to do with their stamps that’s up to them.

2013-10-20 19.38.262013-10-20 19.26.22

Looking through the pictures I found these treasures. The kids found my camera and took pictures. I must say they all turned out pretty good. And yes, that’s a spider in Gavin’s fingers...

 

2013-10-24 11.18.542013-10-24 11.14.29  2013-10-24 11.17.48 - Copy2013-10-24 11.18.48  2013-10-24 11.19.51 2013-10-24 11.22.01 2013-10-24 11.22.14 2013-10-24 11.24.54

No comments:

Post a Comment