Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Weight loss 2 week restart
Ok I have been trying to work on portion sizes and focusing on lean proteins and fruits and vegetables for the last few weeks and it felt good. I haven't been doing exactly the pink method like my sister. I feel it is impossible to do that without the items that come with the program. I am trying to do what I know is right and try not to eat sweets. My sister was here this last weekend which means I HAD to be good. I didn't make it.. I have a weakness that is too strong for me to ignore, white cake with butter cream frosting. I LOVE cake over basically everything else! So the 2 days we were over at my parent home to visit everyone I didn't do well and it also showed me how much I fudge the rules when I don't have someone who is looking at what I'm doing. Not saying that my sister was staring me down or anything, there was just this connection knowing that they knew exactly what I should be doing. It made me feel guilty and want to do better and I did except when that cake was involved! :) Well here are my measurements. I am taking this as I write this blog so it's like I'm learning at the same time as you. At least as close as it could be! Let me go get the tape measure... Here we go..
Weight:189 (-2, total 6 pounds)
Chest: 43.5 (same)
Belly: 40 (-1 inch, total -2.25 inches)
Hips: 44.5 (same)
Thigh: 25.25 (same)
We'll see what the next two weeks brings with adding exercise with the good eating. There won't be ANY white cake this week so I think I can do it! Can I tell you that I am so excited to be under 190! I haven't been that for over a year now!
Labels:
Weight loss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Way to go Deb!!! Keep up the good work. I know you can do it.
ReplyDelete