The remainder of December was crazy and quickly gone at the blink of an eye! After Austin's b-day was mine just 9 days later. Where I got to go around Cache valley receiving things for free! Nothing better than that! If you live in Cache Valley check out this website to get your hand on some free stuff on your birthday! I just googled birthday freebies and found it by chance.
We also went to Kabuki Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi. And man that meal made my day! It's one of those places that cooks the food in front of you and throws food at you to see if you can catch it with your mouth. Great fun! i couldn't believe how much entertaiment it was and the sushi was great! I am a huge sushi fan and this was far from disappointing! I dare say it was better than our usual place... We spent a good amount of money there though...but it was SO worth it!
We had so much fun at the Christmas Eve party that my Aunts put on every year. We always play Merry Christmas Bingo and Time bomb. We use to have a bomb that we passed around. Now its a hot potato game. So sad when the old things go out and we can't get them anymore.
1 and 2 is from the Christmas party during the time bomb game. Austin made it down to the last 2 and won once!
3- Christmas day we had everyone there on my side of the fam except my oldest brother and his fam.
4- Austin checking out the new train that was in his stocking
5- Gavin figuring out his new wind up toy which works in the tub.
I gave Andrew dinky gift for his coins we bought and new stamps. Andrew gave me a huge box. Opening it up it had all these packing peanuts and books of mine to add weight to the gift. I threw the peanuts onto my nephews and then searched for my small gift. I couldn't find it! I had thrown it out with the peanuts! We found it on the floor. It was an envelope. Andrew wrote a sweet note on the outside that made me tear up. Talking about our hard year and how he wanted to give me something so important to him. So he is giving me my wedding day again. In it was a "coupon" for a temple day and a certificate to the Providence Inn. Where Andrew would make all the arrangements for kids etc. Sweet huh? yeah I got the best husband. Sorry no pic of this...
After Christmas we Went and visited Grandma James #6 with my Brother who made it here after Christmas. Then we made it over to Andrew's fam.7- Reading books to each other next to Grandma. 8- Making a Gingerbread Train with Rochelle. 9- Proud of the finished product. I made a lot of my kids gifts this year and I had to Show off the funniest results. #10 and 11- Pajamas pants. I made 3 for each boy. I made 3T and 4T sizes according to the packaging. I should have measured my kids! These pants were a LOT bigger than the 3T and 4T we use from the stores! I love # 11 Doesn't it look like a Jenny Craig commercial? So Cute. Well there you have it our 2011 year finally all summarized up! We'll see if I can do better with keeping everyone up-to-date on our family for 2012!


Way too much fun! I love it! You do such a good job on this blog. I love you!
ReplyDelete