Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lee's Christmas Party

The Christmas Party was great as it always is. I even got Gavin to sleep during the festivities. I love the Santa pic with Gavin sleeping in the background. He woke shortly after I took that pic so I'm happy I caught the moment! And I can't help but love how happy both of my children are with Santa.... Gavin being the most joyous.. Haha! Grandma Lee (aka Santa's little elf) Makes a gift for everyone, every year! She has like 10 kids and all of them had kids and then their kids have had kids... That is one BIG Christmas list! This year Gavin received a neat wooden car, and Austin got a crayola carrier complete with note book and crayons. The upper pic on the right is Austin, Gavin and 2nd cousin Aaron enjoying Gavin's gift. They played really well with each other. So between the crafts, sleeping, food, and slide show our day was consumed with family fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment