Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween 2011


Halloween was fun this year. We had the theme of Xmen. After many years of dressing up, as Rogue from X-men, I finally made her traditional outfit found in the comic books and the old animated series on TV. I was so proud of myself!

Me as Rogue
Andrew as Gambit (we didn't ever get an individual pic of his costume.)

Gavin as Nightcrawler

Austin as Wolverine
This was the first house we went to. The neighbors across the street. Austin was excited, as you can see in the pic, Austin is peering through the window. What you don't know is that he is yelling "Trick or treat!" and Gavin just cried the whole time. Great, and we still have about 20 houses to go....He warmed up to it after we let him stay in the stroller for the next few houses.
Besides the actual Halloween fun I also wanted to show off my decorations. Keep in mind we are grad students and have a VERY small budget:



 Don't ya love the BO? We ran out of staples in the gun and when I found the staples, the other O went missing... oh and there were more bats too, My little ones decided they needed a cave in the air vents.




I love my pumpkin frames!
The eye frame. I never put anything in it...next year I'll get something spooky instead of the insert that comes with the frame.....

No comments:

Post a Comment