I thought that it was about time to update the 30 before 30 list as to what I have done and what still needs to be done. My birthday is in a few weeks so that means one year down 3 more to go.
The List:
1: Learn to play 3 songs on the piano.- I have learned 2 songs. I'm a child of god and I lived in heaven. I don't want all my songs to be church songs but that's what I have had success with.
2: Read all Jensen outlet books go here to see list
3: Get back to pre-baby weight, then -10 pounds- I am no where close to this one! But Andrew and I have made a goal to look our best in June when one of his friends in Reno gets married.
4: Go to Washington D.C.- Sadly not yet but we DO need to see Heather in Maryland right?
5: Paint front room and bedroom- Boys bedroom is all painted and decorated!
6: Stop late night sweets. Nothing after 9- I was good with this for a couple of months. I need to get back on the wagon!
7: Organize pictures-
8: Get Andrew back to the D.R.- Not in the works yet either....I really hope we can do it!
9: Re learn French and better than before- Bonjour. ok done! j/k I need to get focused on this!
10: Make decorations for all Holidays- Halloween is done! I have the cutest display in my front room! as seen here
11: Learn to dance with Husband- The problem with this one is that it's hard to catch any extra time with him. I will have to find a class or something!
12: Do my Continuing Education points for AAMA- I have 2 book right now that is worth 18 CEP. I only need to get 60....I just need time!
13: Go water skiing- Didn't make it to a lake this year. Next for sure!
14: Catch a fish- Once again never made it to a lake
15: Finish Prereq courses for Nursing- This one will be ridiculous to even try and start! Andrew's schedule is so full I couldn't even try and take classes.. :( I am sad I have already failed one but I'll count it if i start taking them so we'll see!
16: Make a full outfit for myself, by myself.- I just finished my Rogue costume (pics to follow) sadly doesn't count but i bought patterns. Now I just need black friday to come so I can save money!
17: Finish a crossword puzzle- Unsure why i put this on! I guess because I just finished watching All About Steve. I'm going to hate trying to get this one done!
18: Go rock climbing- not yet
19: Participate in a musical/play- next year?
20: Jump into a lake by way of rope- Man I need a LAKE!
21: Know my City of Smithfield- Getting better but still need to check out the few shops here.
22: Go to stand up comedy night- not yet :(
23: Finish Wedding scrapbook- I made one for my sister does that count? no, well then no.
24: Visit a haunted house- Oh man I forgot about this one! I have been to haunted houses before but I mean a real life one not one with silly costumes. so no to this one.
25: Learn to drive stick- nope
26: Experience a meteor shower-no
27: Figure out how to put on make up that looks good- Starting on this and think I'm close to what I like thanks to the 8 dollars off 2 products Covergirl had in the newspaper!
28: Build a sand structure or snow structure (and it actually looks like what it should)- Coming this winter
29: Finish my 18,000 piece puzzle.- Start maybe after Christmas ?
30: Visit and do work in every temple in Utah. List here

No comments:
Post a Comment