Andrew's Birthday was on a Friday this year and it just so happened that Diane and Jeff had a condo reserved at Bear Lake that started that same day. They got to Logan and were nice enough to take us out to Olive Garden for Andrew's b-day. We had lots of fun and joking around. Austin got restless and left his seat and lied on the ground. Just in time for one of the waiters to come around with a tray of dirty plates. I still can't believe what I witnessed. Instead of tripping all over Austin this guy noticed him just in time and maneuvered around him. It was like watching a movie where the guy get around a hard obstacle with a cake or breakable dishes, just to run into something simple to destroy what he saved. Except the disaster never happened. How he moved his wrist around like that is beyond me! I felt like I should have given him a tip!
After we left late for bear lake getting there around 8,9 I can't remember which! The moon was beautiful over the lake. Made me wish I could capture it. We spent the rest of the night getting kids in bed and talking through the night.
The next day we went for a little walk to see where things were and have fun on the scooters provided by the condo and played on the nearby playground. oh and we lost Issac for a little bit but no reason to get concerned. It was about 5 min. that's all.....
 |
| Just try and take it! I dare you. |
 |
| Racing down the slides |
Julie, Mana and Scott showed up soon after that and after lunch we went out and played some soccer and football. So much fun to watch (I took the pics) and fun to play a little soccer. While the little ones slept. I captured some interesting things....maybe we can guess what's going on......
 |
| Jeff hopefully going to catch the ball |
 |
| Dallin eying the ball |
 |
| Friendly bro-in laws fighting |
 |
| I bet I can run faster then you can! |
 |
| Mana catches ball?!?! |
 |
| wax on, wax off? |
 |
| Julie and Scott bonking heads.? |
The rest of the day was filled with swimming, food and games including some delicious root beer floats provided by the amazing Pounds ;)
 |
| Don't we all look interesting... |
We had so much fun at bear lake, and really appreciated the invite! I took over 200 pics. I was the crazy lady with the camera that weekend.
Later that week we had fun and the next Friday with them it happened to be Diane's and my father b-day so we went and ate at our favorite sushi joint The Black Pearl. We had THE WORST service ever! I couldn't believe it. It might have been because of our large group but I was not impressed with our waitress. We had the remind her about everything. Our soup, food and sushi and even had to wait 5 min for our check though we received our take out boxes, first. I was so tempted to just go but I'm not that kind of person. Darn these morals! hehe but after we went to the pumpkin walk. sadly no camera was brought with us so you'll just have to believe us that we went and waited and waited in line from start to finish (waiting in line and then looking at the pumpkins and getting out of there) took us 2 hours! Crazy, we didn't get home til after 10.
After we got the kids in bed we headed out again. I know what your thinking. You have 2 small kids and left the house at 10:30 at night? I haven't been out that late in a LONG time. We went to a corn maze with everyone except baby Kaden, Gavin, Austin and Grandma and Grandpa (thanks for listening for the kids!)
It was a haunted maze so taking Dallin(8) and Issac (6) with us was just going to be fun right? Well it was :)
Isaac (and Dallin) was scared a bit after the first scare-ers jumped out and yelled, and even I got caught off guard when a guy came around the corner unexpectedly and I screamed a little. The best was Mana. She was scared the whole time and when she was put up front a guy jumped in front of her and she tried to run away. It was a good thing Scott had a hold on her or we would have never seen her again. It was hilarious! Til next time. And Happy 28th birthday to the love of my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment