My little sister married last month and I tried to write about it the week after but with the giveaway and life it was forgotten until now. It was a beautiful day with lots of family and things that needed done. I walked around with the couple as their photographer took amazing pics of them. These are sadly mine not the finished product. But they aren't too bad.
My mom was so embarrassed for this part. The photographer wanted the parents and the new couple to kiss at the same time. My parents are very private people and don't do this in public. It was fun to see their reaction to it.
The Maid of Honor and Best Man
Here's their photographer who just happens to be their sister in law! Look at her little bump, she just happened to have her baby 3 days after the wedding. She was jumping up and down and working hard to get her shots. I couldn't believe it I would never be running around like that with my due date within 2 weeks.
I'm happy for my sister and finding the man of her dreams! And I still get to see her from time to time
No comments:
Post a Comment