Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Christmas 2010
A few days before Christmas we spent some time with Andrew's family in Elwood. We played games and had good food. Austin was really trying looking around and trying things out. first is Austin figuring out the spinning wheel. Yes my in laws have spinning wheels and yes the is plural and they have many along with many looms.
Here is Austin stealing some raisins. He poked a hole into the bag to eat what he wanted.
I felt it would be wrong not to talk about Christmas even though I didn't get ANY pics really..I find it sad.. But we will work with what we have! This year we were with my fam for Christmas. Sadly my sister and brother weren't able to be there on Christmas but we got to see them for the week after to make up for it! So it was my other 2 sisters and my brother for the holiday and we had fun making fun of each other and having a relaxing day. My Brother had fun with Austin and Gavin's toys as seen here:
One frustrating thing for the holiday? Austin and Gavin were sick for it. The dreaded vomiting and diarrhea, every mother's nightmare. Gavin got better quickly (but there was no sadder thing than watching him dry heave poor guy!) but Austin was sick for 3 weeks off and on. We saw the doctor after 2 weeks and he thought that it could be of dietary issues. We had Austin off milk for a week and had many lab tests done. Luckily everything came back normal and he is back on milk with no problems! I must tell you how awesome by kid is by the way. We had blood work done and he didn't cry at all. He just watched the needle go into his arm and watched the blood come out and that was it. I couldn't believe it! I guess laughing whenever he received his immunization really did help him not to be afraid of those needles.
And just like that I am finally done with the year 2010. Sure it's February now but I think that's not too bad for me! :) I quickly wrote the posts I did quickly so I hope the grammar isn't too bad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment