Monday, January 3, 2011

Thanksgiving

This year we were at Andrew's for Thanksgiving. It was only us,the grandparents and Mitchell. Though it was small it was still a lot of fun and relaxing. We are sadly on a different schedule than the rest of his siblings. How did this happen?? Well...My fam had been on a schedule for years and I was aware of it so we got onto my fam schedule immediately. Later we find out Charlotte is opposite of us but it wasn't a big deal since they visit both fams during the week so we weren't concerned. Then as his other siblings got married they have chosen to be on with Charlotte's schedule. Which hopefully we can maybe change ours to in the future..
We had an Awesome meal of traditional Thanksgiving food. The stuffing was amazing, though it did have mushrooms in it so that was prob. why I felt that way. :) And I made this center piece for the occasion.
I saw something like this on many of the blogs I read but they made theirs with a bread recipe. I decided to go the quick way out and used the Pillsbury's seamless croissant rolls. It didn't take to long to make and it tasted delicious! We played lots of games and didn't have anything to worry about. It was great!

Andrew's Family decided a few years ago to get together no matter what on a certain day in November so we could see everyone. This was a day filled with fun with games and making many 3D stars which were a HUGE hit. I found the idea here: Iheartnaptime. Ours turned out just the same but with more bright colors like these ones.



  I cut over 80 stars that day and even ended up doing more with my sister later that week. My Silhouette really got a workout! It was a fun day! Here are some other pics of fun:
Austin kept asking Chad to pull on his shirt like this over and over.

Gavin enjoying the show

I have no idea when this pic was taken but it was so cute I couldn't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment