Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween

I think Halloween was soon enough that I feel we are not playing catch up anymore! HURRAY! For Halloween we went to Andrew's family and we even spent the night! Honestly it has been so long since we have seen them! We needed to spend a good time over there. I'm happy we did too, It was so fun! we played a lot of Dominion and some Wacky 6, and caught up on things going on with the fam. And an added surprise that Elisabeth was there too. It seems whenever Elisabeth makes it over, we end up only getting to see her for an hour and then she leaves. So it was great to spend a little longer with her this time!
Austin was our little Cook

Gavin is Fester Adaams the Binky is his light bulb!
Andrew is Dr. Pepper

I'm a paper doll if you can't tell! :)

All the fam that dressed up with the exception of Gavin who was taking a nap.
This was a fun Halloween. It was the first time ever that I didn't feel stupid dressed up. We even went to AT&T to get new phones in our costumes! Thanks for the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment