Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Running

Has anyone else noticed that everyone seems to be taking up running? It's this new "in" thing to do, at least here is cache valley it is. Some friends I had known a long time are suddenly training for 5 and 10k's Even my husband has caught this bug and is training for the Top of Utah Marathon. Well he had been bitten by "The Bug" originally in high school. But he is back and I think enjoying it a lot (except those really long runs on Saturday morning) I on the other hand will never have the desire to run unless it involves a good game of basketball with it. :) I can't even run a block before noticing I hate it. I am proud of my Andrew making his decision to get back to running and impressed with all those that enjoy it. Every morning (If I get up and ready.) I see at least 5 or 6 runners listening to their music. Running is the new soccer it seems.

In other news. Our offer was accepted on the house! Now we just have to see if USDA is ok with the house we chose. (No Big problems or fixes) Now our fingers are tightly crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment