Finally I am a blogger and not a blog stalker anymore! Well I guess I still am but now I have one of my own so it's not quite as bad :) I have been wanting to do this for some time now but because of laziness I had not. Believe it or not we are going to be purchasing a home soon...Well I hope. We are in the middle of counter offers and trying to get the guy to go down, though His real estate agent calls him "Weird and difficult" If all goes well we will be living in Smithfield. At that point, it will be the 2nd city I have lived. I have only lived in Logan,. born and raised, so it will take a little getting use to having to drive more than 6 blocks to my parents home.
We are at a new chapter in our life I can feel it!!
The main reason I want to do this blog is to be better at keeping a "journal". I have tried to keep a physical journal but end up going months and even years without posting anything. Maybe with this I will be better. Only time can tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment