I”m so excited to get this post done! Once I get this done I will have finally finished up the 2013 year! Sure its the end of April right now but hey better late than never right? :)
Austin’s B-day. We told him to go and see his wrapped present under the Christmas tree. (Presents under the tree is my tradition. I always loved having my bday presents under the tree. It was the only perk of being born in the month of December. I wanted to make the effort for Austin to always have that tree up for him too. His birthday is the 1st.) Well he came running in with this…..I guess we didn’t tell him he couldn’t open it yet. Our bad. At least he loved them.
Left picture: Boys decided to put on the stockings as stockings. So cute! Right picture: Jordan had a blow out at the ward party there were no pants in the diaper bag. No worries. Andrew found these beauties.
Eating sushi for my birthday. I’m so predictable. Nothing is better than sushi. They give free ice cream on you b day too.
Jordan had been crying so much, refusing to go to sleep. I finally gave in and found that he just conked out, like this. Folded in half.
Lee Christmas party: Santa and Mrs. Claus included.
Gavin had thrown up in the car on our way there. Oddly enough no one sitting next to him knew he had. Chad was even back there with them. Poor kid. He didn’t get to enjoy the party. He basically just slept in the foyer.
Jordan on his way to help daddy with the gifts.
Grandpa Pound
Us getting our gift
Jordan’s first time with Santa.
Stockdale’s Christmas Eve party. First up Christmas Bingo.
And then Time bomb. I really wonder how this became one of the games. Originally we played this game with an actual time bomb game. It was a black ball with a red portion on top that you twisted to start the timer. So yes a bomb. That says Christmas Spirit all over it right? Nothing like blowing up your family Russian roulette style. The Timebomb has now died so we use a hot potato now.
Christmas day at the Stockdale’s.
Happy New years!
No comments:
Post a Comment