Wednesday, December 11, 2013

April

 

April has been a busy month. We had Gavin’s birthday, and the baby blessing for Jordan, and lots of family outings.

Park with the cousins

P1010109 P1010128 P1010136

P1010118 P1010140 P1010149

Look, I can craft and put a baby to sleep at the same time.

P1010153

Andrew and all of us went to his Mission reunion. This is the first one he has gone to since we have been married. We stopped by Temple square before heading there. We didn’t take any pics at the reunion but it had good food and everyone just LOVED our baby. Andrew got to play Dominions with 3 of the guys there. Later that week Andrew taught me “real” Dominions.

P1010154 P1010159 P1010161

Gavin’s birthday was so fun. We were going to give him a b-day party last year but Andrew’s sister was married 2 days before his birthday. So we decided it would be to hard to do that for him so we said this year we would. So this year we had Jordan’s baby blessing 2 days after his birthday. I decided that we would just do it and have an extremely busy week. Honestly, I think it was better to do it that way. I only had to do 1 huge clean up for both events. We had hotdogs, made sport necklaces, opened gifts, had cake and threw balls into the buckets for points. It was entertaining to say the least. I was so surprised how calm all those 3-4 year olds were during the necklace making. It was the quietest during that time! I think there were about 10 there? and they didn’t make a mess of the beads. They kept them in their different color compartments. The perfectionist in me thanks you!

P1010165

 

P1010169   P1010174 P1010172

Why in PJ’s you wonder? In all the commotion of the party we forgot to give Gavin his B-day present from us! I can’t believe me. so at about 9 at night Gavin got his hotwheels track and his very own beyblades (he is obsessed with them)

 

As some of you may remember our basement flooded in October. Yes, I’m bring up October. My craft room has been ripped up and disbursed through out my house for over 6 month (at this point). We got the new drywall on and mudded it mostly and then it just sat there forever! Well we got the carpet down and put some tables in there and a bunch of toys. It made an awesome place for the kids that came to the baby blessing to have a place to play. If Andrew was on top of it and had my room all fixed up I wouldn’t have had that space available. Unforeseen blessings I guess. ;) Here are some picture of our little stud on his day and others.

P1010177 P1010190 P1010192

Parties are so tough on naptime.

P1010195

Try and get the cane! The boys playing with their Great Grandma Lee.

P1010198 P1010201

Jordan starting to smile. I guess he won’t be glaring at everyone forever after all! What a cutie.

P1010207 P1010215 P1010238 P1010250

Yeah that baby in the mirror is cute.

P1010261 P1010268

 P1010282  P1010283

Fun Story about the picture below. Mitchell, Andrew’s little brother, was talking to us about something. I have no idea now, maybe school? As he was talking Jordan just kept giving HUGE smiles at Mitchell. It was so distracting. I tried to catch the moment. This smile was small compared to the others. He is a fan Mitchell’s voice. At least someone is ;) kidding. :)

P1010288 P1010302

No comments:

Post a Comment