Monday, November 25, 2013

February

We quickly needed to get a car before the baby came. We found this one and bought it a day before we had the baby. A minute there I thought we would need to take 2 trips to get the whole family back.

P1000914

The  baby comes! Feb 13th. On his own. My water broke when I was sweeping the floor, getting ready for an activity days activity. Needless to say it got canceled. A baby coming on his due date? Really?!?! I have always needed to be induced before with kids 8 and 4 days overdue. This was a nice change of pace to not have to wait. I will not share my whole birthing process but I did get to experience the natural child birth not by choice but by waiting to long to get the epidural. By far the epidural helps more than you can imagine! My body went into major shock. I was shaking so bad I thought I was going to give Jordan shaken baby syndrome! The labor only lasted 4 hours! So no complaints there!

jordan_announce

P1000917

Look at that face!

P1000920 P1000921 P1000926

Andrew already having fun with the little guy.

P1000928 

Up close and personal.

P1000943  P1000946

The kids didn’t get to go and meet him at the hospital since it was RSV season. So they got to meet him at Aunt Susan’s house. She graciously took care of them while I had the baby. Here they are watching a diaper change. Gavin was very unsure about him. It took about 4-6 months until he really decided he liked Jordan. Before that he just went through the notions like a kiss.

P1000950 P1000964

Jordan had Jaundice so we would but him in the sun whenever we could to get that down. We only had to test him twice outside the home! :) The boys would act to silly

P1000985 P1010021 P1010025 P1010028

P1000998

One thing about Jordan that I will never forget about is his scowl . He would always have that angry face on. Luckily, now it doesn’t show itself very often. He is a very happy faced baby now.

P1010006

No comments:

Post a Comment