Monday, December 3, 2012

Summer- August

 

The Pound reunion I apparently didn’t take any pictures. I must have been starting to be reunioned out or something but we slept out in a tent, which was a first for the boys. We helped the parent out with a few projects around the place like cleaning out the garage and putting up some drywall and taking care of some shelving. We had GREAT food. Played games,

We went to the Brigham City Temple open house. It was fun to take the boys through a temple for the first time. They were so excited. On our way there a car needed to cut in front of us which wasn’t a big deal to us and we were more than willing to let them in. I then looked over as we were going to pass them  later and saw they were wearing a suit and I said to Andrew “I wonder if they are going to the temple too?” We look back over and sure enough It was my Uncle Richard with Susan and my Grandma James in the car. Yep, I knew they were going there too. I then said “ It was a really good thing we let them in!” We laughed about it for a while.

Brigham Temple

P1000520

 

P1000526 

P1000527

Such a wonderful spirit is around the temple. You can tell it is a special place. I hope everyone took advantage of having a temple anyone can walk through while it was here. After a temple is dedicated only those with a temple recommend are allowed to enter. It is the closest place you can be to God here on earth.

We tried to get as much done for summer as we could. We went swimming, biking, traveled, and went to the park so many times its hard to count!

P1000535

 P1000537

 P1000545

 P1000546

No comments:

Post a Comment