The boys decided this month that coloring on the walls,toys and bed were just fine to do. This is them cleaning up their mess.. Finally, these kids are old enough to walk long distances without the double stroller. Which is great since we are having another baby for those that don’t know. Due end of February. I’d love to just use my favorite one kid stroller with him. Yes its another boy…
This month brought AWESOME fun…a flooding basement. Great, thanks. We figured out why it suddenly started happening and it involves the sprinklers. Because of the trenches we dug this summer, made the water collect right next to the house so it made the small foundation problem a BIG problem. We still have yet to put it back together. But we did get new drywall and put a sealant on the wall to prevent water coming in. Next year we will be digging down to the footings of the house and putting a sealant on that whole side of the house so we can say we fixed it.
Andrew got older this month too. This cake is amazing and perfect for Andrew’s great love peanut butter. its made with a devil’s food cake and peanut butter frosting. One of the best finds I found on the internet. You want to make it don’t you? Go here if you do!
The Pumpkin walk this year was fun. And crazy enough Austin remembered going there last year. While we were riding in the car Austin suddenly asked me if we could go walk by the pumpkins in the dark again? I asked the ones that look like people? He enthusiastically answered YES! It was to open the next day. Mana and Scott asked us if we wanted to go with them the first day it was opened so we took advantage of that. How could we not? He remembered?!?
This is Austin and Gavin’s favorite game to play together. Horsey. They take turns as the horse and Austin is nice enough to Gavin to walk on his feet when he is on him.
Halloween was lots of fun this year we stayed in Smithfield and trick or treated around the block. The kids loved it. I made their costumes, Knights! I have to say that I am VERY happy with how they came out and I had everything I needed to make it. Andrew made their swords. He also is very proud with what he made. For good reason too. :)
The tails were for me and Andrew. We were their dragons to attack. We never got around to making dragon wings but all well. If you want to make your own tail go here. I made mine that they could go on a belt as well as have the straps for the little people. I should have made the tail a little smaller but what was done is done. I made mine bigger than the pattern just too long for the kids to play with really.
No comments:
Post a Comment