Friday, January 13, 2012
Austin's Birthday Party
Austin turned 3 this year. We decided to invite the older kids from the nursery and of course Daimian! It was fun and crazy with all those kids and parents in our basement as seen in #2. We played bean bag toss. There are some of the kids lined up for it in #1.
#3 We made a cake and cupcakes to share. The cake we decorated with sprinkles. Considering we did that free hand I was so impressed! Way ta go Andrew!
#4- Speaking of Andrew, he also drew the train onto the cardboard. I have no artistic ability so I take advantage of Andrew whenever I can!
We also used the letters as a train track and did a "cake walk" with small prizes. Everyone seemed to enjoy it a good amount.
It was nice to get so many people over that we had been meaning to really meet and have over. Now we just need to be good and invite them back over for play dates!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment