Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Playing catch up: part 2

Andrew ran a full Marathon!!! I'm so proud of him! He spent week after week waking up early and run with our friend, Merrill Jones. Some mornings were cold and rainy. And there were many times he didn't want to go out and run and did anyway. what was his reward? sweet sweet victory! He made it in by 4 hours 34 min. Not too bad for a first marathon. Yes you heard me first. As it is for many people he was bitten by the bug. He doesn't plan on running again soon. In fact since that day he hasn't ran even a block! Well maybe to a bus he was missing. :)  Now I have video of him running but I will have to figure out how to post it so it might take me a little bit but that will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment