Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Larsen's

After dropping Mana off at my sisters'. Andrew, me, and the kids headed over the Charlotte's (Andrew's sister). The worst part of going to the Larsen's? The drive, hands down. They live in Stockton which is a small town and only about 10-15min away from my sister's home. The problem with this drive is once you get to Stockton we have to drive on this long rode, which prob. only takes another 5-8 minutes longer, but it seems to take FOREVER! :) I think its because there is nothing to entertain yourself with the whole way there. We did make it despite that.

We had a blast! Austin really enjoyed playing with his cousins and playing in the sandbox and also playing on these cool toys:


How awesome are these?It's like having your own little playground in your back yard. I'll be honest, I was jealous! This will be on our list of things to get in the future for sure! Austin was just a little to young for the cage thing but as you can see he had fun just hanging off it.

We also had fun running out in the sprinklers. I apparently only took 2 pics of this! So here is the best out of those two.

It took the twins a little bit to really get into the idea of being in the water but they did start liking it! I sadly didn't catch them doing that but later we played outside again and they kept jumping off the cage, as I like to call it. Now it's been awhile since we have been there now and I can't exactly remember who is who...sorry. But at least I have a 50-50 chance of getting it right! :)
 OK, so I think Ammon is on the top and Gideon on the bottom. I hope someone would correct me if I'm wrong! But I think I'm remembering right..... though now that I'm thinking about it this happened the first day and the water stuff happened the next but I'm too lazy to put it the right way! You'll just have to deal with it.
In the end we had lots of fun and enjoyed playing games with Jeremy and Charlotte and to watch the kids have fun together. Austin was so exhausted by the time we left he fell asleep before we got off of the Larsen's road. Two last pics for the road..
 See we did take the little one with us! And you thought we forgot him.

Now off to the VanShaar's...







No comments:

Post a Comment