Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Homeless

I'm afraid I will not be posting for a little bit. We are technically homeless right now. My Aunt Susan has taken us in until we can get into our home in Smithfield. Closing is Wednesday. The seller needs til Saturday to move out. We will be moving in the following weekend. We can't wait til all this CRAP is over with!!!! It's hard to live in someone else s' home. You can't do things like you would like and feel like your in the way all the time. Not to mention that I have to clean after my kids a whole lot more! At least we now have the internet established again! I have so much I would like to write about but sadly not enough time. My google reader is at 211! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! So many crafty individuals I get to copy from :) Also I have things to write about like the last 2 Wednesday activities with the kids and Andrew running the TOP of UTAH marathon! Soon I will be caught up I hope! Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment